Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Been Busy

I've been very busy with getting divorced, helping the kids to adjust, searching for a job, and searching for a place to live. Not much time to weave, unfortunately. So I figured I do a quick post highlighting a few other tri-loom weavers and their work.

Lana of Bruggie Tailes in Australia has woven a beautiful Maclaren Tartan that I find very inspiring. I've already got plans to create the Cambell Tartan as soon as I finish the shawl for my mother. Trilooms are perfect for Tartan weaves because of the way they duplicate the pattern on each side as you work.

Leigh of Leigh's Fiber Journal has created an Alpaca Teddy Bear Shawl. I think my daughter would like some for her dolls. In fact, it's about time to teach her how to weave :)

Fibergarden is using a truly gorgeous yarn from Ironstone Farms to create a large trapezoid shaped wrap.

I promise to have more of my own work for you all as soon as I have a job and a place to live.

0 comments:

Privacy Policy

Third-party advertising companies are used to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP